Nickel SEO is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, near Alliance Town Center and just west of the Keller Town Center. Nickel SEO has focused in spreading its roots in the Dallas / Fort Worth area by supporting small businesses in their digital marketing growth. Nickel SEO has grown from a “One-Man Band” to a well-known brand that partners with companies and organization across the world. Nickel SEO has achieved over 600% growth in the past 3 years, built upon a business model that focuses on customer satisfaction and retention through meeting client needs in a timely fashion.
Benjamin Nickel, CEO and Founder, is a driven leader in the digital marketing space. He began his career as a content writer working to design and create effective sales copy for various markets. By 2015, Benjamin had spent endless of hours in studying digital marketing extra time, especially late at night. That same year he saw that a friend was losing money to company after company in new, terribly designed websites at “bargain” deals. These companies promised results that they couldn’t provide because they were stuck in the past.
Benjamin accepted the challenge and began implementing the latest in creative web design and most effective SEO methods for client after client. He quickly learned that as the great leader of search engines, Google was focused on providing the best results to consumers, and that by creating the most effectively converting website, Google’s intelligent algorithms could see that his clients were the best in their perspective markets.
Benjamin’s passion grew and he decided to establish his own digital marketing agency. With the support of his wife, and without accruing any debt, Nickel SEO has grown from a “One-Man Band” to the trusted digital marketing Brand in Dallas / Fort Worth.
You have challenges. We have solutions.
Web design and development can be a quick process for some small businesses with basic needs, taking as little as a week to complete once all key information and media has been gathered. For other larger companies and organizations that desire to have incredible customized designs, special login and content sections, databases, legally secure areas, projects can take 20 – 90 business days. Our average site completion averages 2 1/2 weeks even with a couple of those factors.
For a more complete list, here’s some factors you may want to think about when calculating the time to complete your website:
- Site content volume and depth
- Special design functions & overlays
- Video creation / editing
- Company & team photography
- Membership / private login areas
- Secure content
- Extensive databases
- Sales platforms & products
- Legal regulations & requirements
Search engine optimization has become the standard for practically every local business, which means that many of your competitors have probably already hired someone to optimize their website in order to quickly and easily pass you on Google, even if you maintained the #1 spot for years in the past.
Perhaps you had someone do SEO for you previously, but have since fallen behind because of outdated SEO practices. We stay up to date with all of the latest changes to Google’s ranking factors through detailed research, performing case studies, and comparing data with some of the other best SEO’s in the world to ensure we’re always using SEO best practices.
Below are just a few reasons why your competitors might rank higher than yours.
- Their site is more relevant, providing a better experience to website visitors
- From your Google My Business listing to your website itself, your company should clearly be labeled by what it provides, accurately express the quality of service or products you offer, and tailor that content clearly to the keywords that are best suited to bring you the most targeted traffic to your site. Understanding keywords, latent semantic indexing, descriptive text, and other key factors can greatly increase the relevance of your site, satisfying both your customers and Google.
- Their site has a more powerful presence
- While content, design, technical issues can all factor into your site’s ranking, your social signals, the accuracy of your directories, and the quality of your backlinks plays a major role in how authoritative your web presence is online. Effectively using Facebook, Yelp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other tools can increase your visibility within the search engines.
- Users and Google like their site more
- Keeping your site simple and easy to use for your customers as well as Google is one of the most fundamental ranking factors. Google tracks every actions a user makes on your website, even where they come from, how they get to your site, and the actions they take once they’ve arrived. By ensuring that your customers and Google can easily navigate your site and reach a conversion you can quickly move up the ranks against your online competition.
SEO isn’t a magic wand that you can wave at your website and then suddenly see massive waves of traffic, sales, and other conversions. It’s a process that takes time, but become extremely effective, and highly valuable in the long term.
A simple way to break it down into a hypothetical is create a comparison.
- Brick & Mortar Co. skipped out on SEO and decided to dedicate their funds to immediate results with pay-per-click ads. They paid in $1,000 a month into paid advertising. The company they hired charged them $500 for setup and initial costs. Over the first 6 months they spent $6,500 on advertising and brought in $60,000 in sales. Their ROI is $53,500 for that 6 months. With regular updates and costs they continue this method for 3 years, spending $37,500 and making $360,000 during that time frame. This means they averaged just under $108,000 per year.
- Brick & Mortar Co. instead takes 6 months to rank #1 on Google through SEO. The number of hours to get them to that point during that 6 months brought the cost to $6,000. Now those first few months are rough, so they only make $21,000, leaving them $15,000. That next 6 months with continued SEO efforts at $1000 monthly, they reach sales of $80,000. Over 3 years their total cost is $36,000 and the return is $600,000, averaging $200,000 per year.
While SEO may not be as effective in a short time frame, it’s highly profitable over an extended period of time so long as the company you work with stays up to date with SEO best practices and focuses on the area’s that bring the best results.
Absolutely! We currently maintain 40 – 50 elite class clients at any given time, so that we can provide the genuine care and service that each of our trusted clients need. With clear time frames established, and proper organization we can ensure that your company is given that same care, with quality customer service in a pinch.
Trying to hire the top SEO company here in Dallas / Fort Worth? See how well we rank. Our own company sits at the top of the Fort Worth SEO listings for several keyword variations. We’re also the #1 in the Google Maps 3-pack for a reason.
So, how do you hire the best web design & SEO company in Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas?
Simply give us a call at (817) 996-2857 and we’ll guide you through the process and answer all your questions along the way.
What Our Clients Say About Our Work
Benjamin was great. He helped with my website and marketing. Couldn’t be happier.
Benjamin did a wonderful job on my website design and helping me with the maintenance and the SEO as well!
Benjamin created a magnificent and professional website for my company.
Nickel SEO did a fantastic job building my site, I am very pleased thank you Benjamin.
He is brilliant, fast, effective and his follow-through is better than anyone I’ve ever worked with.
Nickel SEO had done a fantastic job for our organization.
I have had the most wonderful results with Benjamin and his team at Nickel SEO marketing services.