What Effective Content Looks Like
There are 2 types of content you should have on your website, informational and service related. Informational content shows knowledge and competency that supports E-A-T (Experience, Authority, & Trust) while service related content supports primary service page rankings.
Here’s a simplified breakdown of our content writing strategy:
- Informational content
- Blog post
- Service related content
- Services you provide
- Service information that your typical customer may ask
- Products you sell
Google also looks to see what content is most up-to-date. We recommend fresh content posted weekly to improve rankings and traffic most effectively.
How We Develop Content Strategies
Content marketing has a direct step-by-step approach. While we keep some techniques to ourselves, some key methods begin with:
- Building a foundational understanding of your business through discussion with you and online research.
- Doing keyword research through keyword tools, competitor website scans, Google autofill on search, and their related searches.
- Writing and optimizing content using an advanced version of the skyscraper technique to increase the acceleration of rankings towards your targeted keyword queries.
- Analyzing the response and user actions on your content in order to improve its effectiveness over time.
What you need to know
Many companies offer content marketing as a tool to increase your traffic. Our content goes above and beyond by effectively providing the answer to your customers challenges and questions along with giving them an action to take with the information they learn. When we create content, you know that it isn’t just mindless drivel written to fill a page for rankings only. Our content converts.